Bad drivers

I remember someone posted about this some while ago, but I can’t find the post.
I also wanted to file a bug report online, with some modified screenshots illustrating the proble, but couldn’t find an upload button here https://apoapsisstudios.atlassian.net/secure/CreateIssueDetails.jspa

This happens whenever you have a “curve” and a fork nearby. Instead taking the correct (yellow) turn, the driver cuts the corner, even waiting for any oncoming vehicle, and causing an unnecessary jam.

2 Likes

This is a workaround, but not a solution.

1 Like

At the url you posted, you can click the “+” symbol in the left menu bar which will open the dialog to create a new bug.
grafik

That’s no problem, but how do I upload files to that new bug?

Ah, now I get you. You’re right, it seems that it was disabled in Jira. Until a few months ago it was still possible to attach files but now that’s gone.

Furthermore, as soon as traffic jams, there, one-ways are ignored, often causing total chaos and even more…

My workaround is simply avoiding any crossings, like this…

Edit: Deleted wrong information

Done that - been there… where’s the file upload?

I think the only way possible would be to upload the files somewhere else and just add the link in bug description. A bit annoying though if you always have to go to two sites.

Oh… I will not create an account on some file-hosting site just for this…

Sorry, I hadn’t checked, as I used this tool shortly and I was able to upload… :frowning:

If you are on windows 10 you probably already have an OneDrive account, you know?

Of course not! :astonished:

You can send a direct message with attachments, will ask what happened to the online bug report form in regards to attaching images and files.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.