All People Frozen

Everyone is frozen, I have to keep pushing back my flights because no-one is moving! please help. I submitted a bug report but I still do not know what I can do to fix this.

UPDATE: I saved the game, quit the game to the Desktop, relaunched it, and loaded back to the same save, and about 50% of the people unfroze, but there are still lots of frozen people

UPDATE 2: Ok, back to square one. It looks like a lot of the time, people are checking in, walk like, 2 tiles, and then freeze again. This needs to be fixed.

Can you press F10 and check the value for “Astar Queue”? I’d guess it to be pretty high which means a lot of people are just waiting for their path to be calculated. That’s why they don’t move, they don’t know where to go next.

1 Like

This has happened before, and if you are really desperate you can go F10 and reset all passengers, or send all home.

1 Like

astar queue is 0

Which game version is this?

No idea, I use steam, how do i check?

Please create a bug report via in game bug report system.

press “ESC” and click “report bug”. While reporting; write “All People Frozen ZB1423” on title so developers wil know the case.

It’s listed on the top of your screen when running the game, "AIrport CEO Alpha… ".

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.