Airport CEO Steam Store page now live!

Please release as soon as possible. We can hammer out the details later :wink:

2 Likes

August 14th please - I’m being selfish, but it means that I won’t have to plod through my night shifts knowing that everyone else is playing Airport CEO.

2 Likes

I was hoping it would be my birthday: May 29th!

1 Like

No one cares when I will be celebrating my birthday.

I just hope we will get a well functioning game on release and plenty of updates in the future
The game seems to be on the right track, congratulations for making it this far. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My friend who doesn’t follow the game and only looked at the store page says it definitely still looks like an alpha. Although the outside graphics are nice there is definitely a difference between inside and outside in terms of art style. To him the inside looks cartoony, but in a bad way as opposed to an artistic way especially when compared to the outside. His main quarrel is that although the outside is decent the inside doesn’t look very polished, the textures are all bland and plain and the people look/move weird, though zoomed out it looks fine.

Good job it’s an alpha then, but just some feedback on what he thinks of the game based on only the store page.

1 Like

Probably a fair assessment TBH. The outside graphics are superior to the interior, and people movement is a bit odd. I am sure the devs will polish that when they get a chance.

1 Like

OMG! i Cann’t wait for the release!!!

1 Like

Hey Devs! just wanted to make sure you know that unwritten rule on steam. “Available in August” always means first day, not last day of august :wink:

5 Likes

Haha, you almost had me there…

That’s great, because it is an alpha! :slight_smile:

Also, thank you friend for the feedback. It is absolutely valid.

4 Likes

When will the business design contest winners receive a copy of this? CAN’T WAIT TO PLAY! :joy::joy: @Olof

2 Likes

Tomorow is august!!!

2 Likes

It’s looking amazing!!! So happy for you guys that you’ve got to this stage with it. Loving the mix of big features and small details, spotted that even the cleaner’s broom has to go through X-Ray to check for contraband! Is this part of the object system you were talking about several devlogs back? I just hope everyone keeps in mind it is still an alpha and so will be rough around the edges. Hopefully find out a few more details of release tonight anyway :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Haha! Finally someone noticed! Yeah, that was actually an unexpected behavior from the “genericness” of the underlying code. I was actually like “wtf?” when we filmed it but then I remembered that a tool and a bag share the same super class and thus the broom was also put through the scanner, just as the ramp agents clip boards and the technicians wrenches.

Me too, lol.

7 Likes

A good surprise then that the broom is checked, as I’m sure it would be IRL.

1 Like

found a bug only small with fuel where if you unlock the JET-A1 but if you just click on the fuel deport or the storage it gives you Avgas 11 fuel without the need of unlocking it