Airport CEO Bug Reporting

So just a quick update on the Jira, we had some issues with sensitive data, after removal, still being displayed in the issue history. Jira Cloud does not support removal of history without performing a manual clone (thanks Atlassian!) so we have decided to hide all user submitted bugs that were collected via the form that was displayed directly on the website until we can properly secure that data without wasting hours on manual labor.

This does not mean that the bugs will not be processed, just that they won’t be able to be seen. All new bugs submitted are however correctly configured and will be inputted to the regular workflow.

1 Like

Yes, that has been fixed on the experimental branch! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fuel delivery trucks gets stuck in the checkpoint and turns around, so no fuel gets delivered

1 Like

Ok, one small bug I noticed. Since A320 and ATR-42 were introduced yesterday, you will only get those in contracts at new airport started after their introduction, not in old airports that were build before.

1 Like

I had the ATR-42 with an old build. I found a bug with it too. Even with a new build, not had the a320 in contracts.

1 Like

Not even if you regenerate contracts via the F10 menu?

1 Like

I managed to get it working after reinstalling the game gave to try F10 menu. But I only get cheap contracts and only very few medium and small.
Edit: Tried F10 menu all contracts are regenerating but it takes quite some time. Looks like new planes are in them but I still havent seen all airlines.

1 Like

Small bug on the flight planner page (I’m playing on a Mac). When the day rolls over to the next day at midnight the previous day remains highlighted in the top tab and details not updated unless you exit the page and open it again.

1 Like

Please don’t use this thread for bug reporting, but send in bugs via the website instead: 错误 - Apog Labs Jira :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Does all bugs reported there will be shown at that website? Because i sudmitted my bug report yesterday and its not showing there. I also noticed when i try to signup it tells me i don’t have access to apoapsisstudios.atlassian.net

1 Like

Eventually, yes. I’ve updated the post with this information, once the bug is processed and goes into the workflow it will be visible.

Registration is as of now not possible due to licensing cost.

1 Like

Okay thanks for the info. Yesterday i uploaded a bug report about available contracters number can reach below 0 that means you can’t deploy any contracters. Also when a contract has been cancelled the contracters should be sended home. Hopefully this will be fixed soon because now i need to change the maxContractors everytime.

1 Like

Why is the information arrival monitor conflict with flight information? The attached screenshot shows: flight SA838 arrived from VGD, according to information on the arrival information monitor the same flight arrived from VOZ…

1 Like

@Olof I think this topic should be updated.

There is no “Report Bug” on www.airportceo.com page anymore.

Also “https://www.airportceo.com/known-bugs-missing-features” leads to nowhere.

2 Likes

List these somewhere maybe too;

2 Likes

Good idea, will update soon! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you very much for the mutiple floors :slight_smile: But if you want to build the floor 2 , you do not see what I have selected, only when I build it you can see it . That is a bug :slight_smile:

1 Like

Closed the topic to stop confusion, this thread is a resource, not a commenting area.

When you have suggestions to add anything to this topic, please send a message to someone in the Community Team.

Cross-posted your post in the right thread.

1 Like