Works fine on my PC box

1 Like

intresting…

Have you updated to 2.1-4?

No menu here either.

no menu also

I’ve painted one on my screen now but it doesn’t work. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yup. It’s up there in the corner of the screen shot so people don’t think Im talking outta the backside

2 Likes

Well, I have tried, but with 3 boarding desks and a lounge just for the stand, big enough to hold the Saab340. It is the nearest stand to security so the masses of people trying to get onto don’t have to walk very far to reach the plane!! It takes a monstrous amount to work to get that bird into the air. :stuck_out_tongue: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Fix rolling out now for the main menu issue, same version number.

7 Likes

I wondered if I missed it. I clicked on it literally when I saw that first pic and it updated.

Thank you very much. And the modding button works as well. :+1:
Enjoy your weekend.

2 Likes

Houston, we have a menu, copy… :heart:

6 Likes

That was a bug? :smiley:

1 Like

Well sort of. I can understand that if you have multiple vehicles to a stand and just want to deactivate it briefly for a reassignment or something you don’t want to loose those assignments. Was an easy fix! :slight_smile:

Thank you, I will try! :smiley:

7 Likes

Also the livery is incorrect as in backwards and there seems to be damage to the rear right side of the aircraft. I did bug report this myself a few days ago but didn’t take note of the number. It’s the same for both Fokkers.

The planes exhaust port (use the force Luke) is located on the right side of the plane.

2 Likes