Airport CEO Beta 1 released

After loading my yesterday’s savegame, I’ve got a warning about an error during loading the savegame and I have to report it… I did that as ACEO-33589.
When checking the airport, all new draggable logos which I’ve placed yesterday are disappeared. All other stuff is running smoth.

ACEO-33590 - After loading the savegame, the lounges are closed (at 12 noon) but staff is at the desk and people are sitting in there.
/Edit: When I close it, I cannot reopen it
And: All conveyors belts are gone

Other stuff:
ACEO-33593 - Disabled hangars do not find road connection after reloading the game until you activate them
ACEO-33594 - deactivate objects to not show an icon anymore

1 Like

Another thing i discovered.

Is it intended that way that the Squaremeters inside Buildings are bigger than Outside?

Because this could lead to other Bugs.

To check draw a 10x10 Terminal Foundation and then draw a Food Franchise inside. So your franchise gets a 1444 sqm Area inside a 400 sqm Terminal Foundation.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Does anyone else have the problem with the automatic baggage check ins? I am able to devoted baggage successfully like I always have able to but since beta- my passengers now do not check in baggage if using the automatic check in

1 Like

Some folks are reporting the same issue. Building a medium check in desk and activating it is being reported as a “solution” to getting the auto baggage drops to work

1 Like

Also check you have them connected to a baggage bay

1 Like

[ACEO-33608]: Draggable Airport Logo is rendered black when placed outside of terminal with object rotations 90° & 270°.

3 Likes

10x10 terminal foundation would be 40x40 squares = 1600sqm

1444sqm = 38x38 squares, which accounts for a wall running around the perimeter square, so sounds like it’s correct

1 Like

Yes but the Foundation shows only 400sqm

2 Likes

Ah, in which case they have got the maths wrong!

1 Like

So if you don’t have enough deicing stands at once, will planes just go around it and not wait for an available pad?

1 Like

Planes line up at de-iceing pads and wait until it’s their turn.

1 Like

I just got the failure to deice emergency, clearly they didn’t line up some how…

1 Like

Still waiting ACEO-33119…

1 Like

Late to this discussion, but only having subway entrances also doesn’t work. From experimental Alpha, when you only have subway entrances, no pax actually check-in. I’ll check for the latest beta later, but I have a feeling it’s the same. Is this intended behaviour?

1 Like

My airport only has subways and it works just fine. If you saw passengers arriving and then not checking in, most likely they’re arriving very late and check in has closed. I suspect that subways have a limited rate at which they’ll spawn passengers, so you probably need multiple (I have like 15 at my airport).

1 Like

Would it be possible, to have all ground floor buildings, automatically switch to ground floor, if you want to build them? ~ Stands, Runways, Taxi-lanes, etc.

Drawing staff-room does not imply staff zone.

Why does a save-game not save view-port orientation?

3 Likes

With the new feature ACEO-32238 holding point restrictions, is it possible to have large/medium aircraft arriving and only medium departure? I’ve put the restriction before the holding point large aircraft finds alternative routes, or sits at the bay unable to find route to the runway or doesn’t use the other runway which is departure only runway.

2 Likes

Anyone an idea, why the middle walkelator is not used? (top middle one, its one of 3, west to east.) ~ 33670

Summary

Seems it has to do with distance; I widened the gap, and now it is working ~ its seems that 2~4 blocks does not work, but 6 does.

Summary

1 Like

very nice.

1 Like

It works :smiley:

2 Likes