Airport CEO Alpha 34 released (The R&D Update)

Before going default with the flight planner over-planning reduction fix, here’s another little update on the experimental branch:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 34.6-2

Bug

• [ACEO-23492] - Tutorial picture shows old small ATC tower
  • [ACEO-23542] - German translation of "baggage loaded on aircraft"-rating description is in italian
  • [ACEO-23582] - Resupply sliders can under certain circumstances be set to a different value than specified
5 Likes

[[ACEO-23542 ] - German translation of “baggage loaded on aircraft”-rating description is in italian

Ops…Sorry :flushed:

2 Likes

Bru how does this happen?
Dev error or did someone do the translation wrong and SOME how got looked over?

unfortunately I was wrong
I had seen how the German community had translated some sentences (it seems to me the most active also on the forum) … but then I forgot to return to the Italian language.
I translated sentences into the wrong language … I thought I had erased everything. This will have escaped me

6 Likes

Oh ok lol we all make mistakes

5 Likes

Quite annoying bug with the large stands, happening from time to time: Baggage truck for loading arrives first, blocks the entrance and the truck for unloading can’t get to the airplane - resulting in a deadlock.

Can’t report the bug unfortunately because once again the bug reporting tool is stuck at “attaching screenshot” (happens pretty often); maybe that’s something to fix better sooner than later because due to the game loading time I usually don’t restart the game and just don’t report any bugs during that session.

1 Like

Ever since this version i cannot set the sliders anymore. I had them set at a value and trying to change it brought them back to 0%minimal and 100%maximal without being able to drag the sliders.

1 Like

I noticed same issue today - did you bug report it?

We’re looking into it!

Found the error, I accidentally typed out an extra zero, making the minimum distance between the lower and higher value 100 %-units, that’s why they are always 0 and 100, lol. Sorry about that and thanks for the report!

8 Likes

Hello again all, we’re back with a small stabilization update for the experimental branch and one of the final ones for Alpha 34 all together as Alpha 35 is nearing completion and initial testing. Here’s Alpha 34.6-3, scheduled for an imminent deploy on the default branch:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 34.6-3

Bug

• [ACEO-23049] - No localization for "allow general aviation" in operation overview panel
  • [ACEO-23529] - Localization key for sofa showing instead of the actual sofa category name
  • [ACEO-23841] - Baggage label not adapting text correctly
  • [ACEO-24093] - Depot sliders not always working when set at extreme values

Edit: Got another little fix in via a hotfix update, same version number.

7 Likes

After the patch, the contents of the baggage are not displayed
Just the name of the KEYS

I see always “placeable-panel.key.sofas-button” for sofas
IDem for “placeable-panel.key.armchairs-button” for armchairs and “placeable-panel.key.tables-button” for table

Please do bug report these if you come across any. I Know Alex will be very delighted to have them reported :slight_smile:

OH! My country! I didn’t think you guys knew it existed xD

The saved templates aren’t showing up again @Olof. I just get blank menu:

Sorry, I did not understand… :roll_eyes:

I think Shad is from BAH, Manama and is happy to see a bag tag for it.
(A place I still don’t know it exists :wink: )

1 Like

I meant the developers. My country is so tiny it surprises me when it’s mentioned abroad

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Airport CEO Beta 1 Released [Experimental]