Airport CEO Alpha 34 released (The R&D Update)

No update today as we’ve been short staffed due to parental leave and sickness. Will be back with a new update tomorrow!

9 Likes

family and health first!

3 Likes

Here’s my bug report summary:

ACEO-21981: Administrators become unassigned from Programs when loading a save

When loading a save, all my Program assignments get vacated. They should remain assigned to the correct number of administrators.

ACEO-21982: Flight planner time-marker line shows up when viewing future days

When viewing the flight planner, the time-marker line is visible when viewing future days. The time-marker line should be visible ONLY when viewing the CURRENT day. I think this happens when you switch away from the ACEO window, then back, while viewing the flight planner.

ACEO-21983: PAX wander around aimlessly in front of boarding desk

PAX wander around aimlessly in front of boarding desk; they do not find seats nearby, despite plenty of available seating. PAX should sit when they have no task to complete.

ACEO-21984: PAX pile up when boarding

When boarding, PAX pile up on top of each other instead of forming ad hoc queues.

2 Likes

Regarding the disappearing object bug, I’ve also seen some random objects (mostly taxi paths and concrete tiles) show up on the -1 floor after Mass demolition of taxiway. I tried to bug report it but the tool got stuck on ‘uploading screenshot’.

Regarding the disappearing object bug, I’ve also seen some random objects (mostly taxi paths and concrete tiles) show up on the -1 floor after Mass demolition of taxiway. I tried to bug report it but the tool got stuck on ‘uploading screenshot’.

Reload the save game and you can send the bug report. It also happens sometimes.

This has been as issue for me since Update 33-x: Trucks leaving too much following space behind baggage trucks

New day, new update: Alpha 34.2-2 bringing a fix to the random disappearing taxiway foundation issue!

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 34.2-2

Bug

• [ACEO-21548] - Copying rooms incorrectly take room template rotation into account causing misplacement
  • [ACEO-21922] - Clicking in an area that has no nodes can in rare cases render further clicking unavailable
  • [ACEO-21964] - Removing taxiway tiles at a certain place can invoke removal of taxiway tiles at random other places
  • [ACEO-21974] - Vehicles often sell for $0
  • [ACEO-21981] - R&D programs not serialized correctly if sandbox mode isactivated
10 Likes

Good job guys.

I assume ACEO-21964 fix doesn’t cover terminal foundation and walls right?

1 Like

Hi i am wondering if their would be an update on the game recognising separate terminals as it is quiet a pain in dae ****

I believe this has been confirmed for A35

1 Like

Dunno

Welcome to the forum! That’s part of Alpha 35 indeed, so will come in the upcoming months :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It should be related so hopefully it is fixed. Otherwise report again since it could be a different bug. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good evening CEOs! Last update for the week, Alpha 34.3-0. Due to the critical save and tile issue the default deployment will be pushed forward a bit to sometime, hopefully, early next week. More details on that later!

In this version, to celebrate the Chinese new year, we’re also finally officially supporting Simplified Chinese! :cn: :fireworks:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 34.3-0

Improvement

• [ACEO-22017] - Medium and large aircraft icon now more distinguishable to avoid confusion
  • [ACEO-22025] - Added option to filter by aircraft size in un-allocated flight list

Bug

• [ACEO-21799] - Payment not invoked for items utilizing drag placement when placed in single
  • [ACEO-21917] - Staff training entry appears twice in budget overview list
  • [ACEO-21952] - Incorrect description keys in operations overview panel
  • [ACEO-21972] - Flight auto planner can in rare instances during heavy load plan duplicate or overlapping flights
  • [ACEO-21982] - Flight planner time-marker line shows up when viewing future days
  • [ACEO-21990] - Dangerous baggage can be loaded on aircraft despite perfect setup and high productivity on security officers
  • [ACEO-22004] - Queues not buildable for small security checkpoints
  • [ACEO-22006] - De-icing trucks attempt to invoke jobs at unavailable de-icing pads
  • [ACEO-22009] - Certain airport states not updated correctly leading to a few tutorial steps not progressing when they should
  • [ACEO-22010] - If number of auto saves in save folder is more than five at start, auto saves wont be deleted
  • [ACEO-22016] - Tutorial doesn't instruct on completing R&D project "medium aircraft" before it's required

New feature

Have a good weekend everyone!

12 Likes

Thank you! :grinning: :clap:

Can’t await to try it!

Have a nice weekend, too!

Nice, but the medium place icon looks strange I think. Looks more like a graphic issue than an engine at the back.

Love Love Love the new filters for Aircraft size in flight list! Again LOVE LOVE LOVE the assign Contract to a sand option and night, automatic toggles!!!

Assign Multiple Airlines contracts to 1 Stand (instead of just 1 or ALL)

Is it possible to add multiple contracts per stand? It would be awesome to be able to select more than 1 contract for a stand as some stands are shared by multiple airlines sometimes. Please and thank you :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Well, those a special planes! (No they are not, it will not be fixed by the end of the week though)

I don’t know if this is a bug or just a weird quirk of my airport, but ever since the most recent update, I’m not getting any incoming baggage. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Oooo, Chinese.

1 Like