Airport CEO Alpha 33 released (The Big Bird Update)

@ilios21 make sure to report that bug to developers via in game bug report system

Already did a month ago.

1 Like

Bug Reported. ACEO-20407

And @EG0611, do you have any idea about this?

I am not a developer so best answer can be given by them. All I can suggest is to make a bug report.

1 Like

Anyone have a followup to the missing passenger thing

Yes, there’s been some discussion about why things get chaotic at 3x speed. It basically comes down to the processor not being able to keep up with a busy airport, causing it to prioritize certain tasks over others. 3x is sustainable only up to a certain airport size.

Does gamespeed affect entropy?

Having trouble getting the Large Aircraft to come to my airport. I have successfully done it once recently in the past. But my newest airport I can’t get it to work. Already have a terminal full of medium aircraft operating. I have built a second terminal and 5 Large stands, large runway, large pushback and luggage vehicles. I have connected all the desks and luggage. Runways have large entrance and exit.

Is there a list of the requirements somewhere? Is there a button somewhere I have to turn on?

As long as you have the requirements they should just arrive. Look at the slider top right on the flight planner what is it showing?

Arrows are towards the right, Large is at 0%. Is there a way to change that?

That’s your issue then. yes, just drag them to how you want to have the split of GA, medium and large.

1 Like

Fixed!

My first large aircraft just landed. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Now for my next issue.

When are we going to get a bigger territory to build a huge multi-terminal airport???

Larger maps are coming it was confirmed in the recent AMA. As to when, your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

A couple of bugs that I found today:

Bug report 20409 - Staff counter show incorrect number of staff in the airport

Bug report 20410 - After starting building secure areas the game hangs from time to time for a few seconds. This is an extension of ticket 20274, I don’t if it might be useful for the devs have more saves affected by this problem.

Bug report 20430 - Vehicles overview shows wrong lot if lot is full. If 7 vehicles are assigned to a lot then in the vehicles overview those vehicles have a wrong lot assigned to them (even though is not true). Also, if a lot is full imho it shouldn’t appear in the list of assignable lots.

Who else has noticed all the planes have Santa hats?

You can also hate Christmas in the F10 debug menu :slight_smile:

What does it do?

It removes the Christmas hats if you don’t want them during Christmas. :slight_smile:

I’m.not seeing any hats anyway i set the button.

No hats on the planes at all? Your version is Alpha 33.8?

1 Like