Airport CEO Alpha 28.4 released

Posted a bug report where no staff are manning boarding desks, forcing me to send every aircraft away due to delays, because the passengers are waiting around twiddling thumbs and not boarding. This is with 28.1-7.

Even tried to save and exit game, reload save, no dice.

Mine too. Did you post a bug report in-game? I will if you didn’t.

Several, pls report yours too, the more examples @Olof has the better.

not my fault, this is something the dev team adds :smiley:

@Olof, it looks like the medium stand icon has the jetbridge included <3

1 Like

Will be their skills improve according with a experiences on working place?

This is a first step and it is fairly experimental at this point. We are testing the concept and see if it works well we will expand to all employees. I think the idea is that certain employees will get bonuses on certain skills. For example, a service technician with high stress management and service will not get any bonuses out of those skills but instead favor logic and technical ability. Also training is something we can look into later on.

4 Likes

Ok, Fredrik. But, what skills do we need to consider?

First of all thanks for that update, I love remote stands! :smiley:

Nevertheless I’m fighting with several new issues/bugs:

1. Some pax get stuck in the nowhere
  2. Shop staff behaves strange, is ‘en route’ for more than 12 hours, seems to be stucked at bus stations
  3. Security checkpoints: suddenly all pax run to 2-3 of 8 checkpoints. Building huge ques and ignoring empty (working) checkpoints.
    Same with check-in desks, but less obvious…

Edit: version 28.1-7 ; bug reports sent…

I’m also have this issues (numbers 1 and 3).
As I saw, passengers are boarded to shuttle bus, but not all of them was transferred to plane. For stuck passengers can help option “Send all passengers to home” in debug panel (F10)

Guys be also sure to check new experimental version with brand new game. Some bugs may occur because the save file was from previous bugged game versions.

That’s why I will do a test on tonight with brand new save.

2 Likes

Had stuck passengers in 28.1-6 according to your issue. Now new airport without any remote stand (for now) but still 1 stuck pax in the middle of nowhere…
Sending home with F10 didn’t work at all… :frowning:

Actual issues with latest version 28.1-7

Do you mean, that better to create airport again, than to load it from savefile (from previous version?

At least that was my solution to get rid of stuck pax from my 28.1-6-airport…
And at some rare occasions during updates in the past…

I’m not sure how well this will work, especially for those who build big airports and have no choice but to hire every applicant that comes, no matter what skills they have. (doesn’t help that new applications come in relatively slowly)

Devs might want to keep a pulse on the feedback.

Hello! Thank you for the bug reports. Am looking into the hilarious franchise staff issue (and other bugs) and will publish an update later today.

3 Likes

The weird thing is, if you build a metro, they all leave :smiley:

1 Like

yes somehow the shop staff don’t want to take the bus. As soon as you build an Underground, they all leave xd

Less code and less complexity to handle that so that’s why haha… anyway, it’s fixed now!

3 Likes

Can bug report name/email be saved in savegame information pls?

Do you mean in the ticket for everybody to see? Apart from privacy legislation, why would you want that?

1 Like

I think, It can be in game logs, if it possible.