Airport CEO Alpha 26 released

GA flight can pull up randomly, but as said above jets should pull in straight for alignment of the air bridge. unless the stand is designed to be angled.

Hi Have i found a new bug since update most of my gates are crammed with passengers crammed together, they are not related to the gates and have different planes to get to but will not move. I’ve added images to show the issue, anyone else having problems?

1 Like

[CLIPPED]

Sorry – I incorrectly posted stuff that should have been in bug forums; I’ll move it over there. :+1:t2:

–Holy

1 Like

Do consider reporting these issues as bug reports and we’ll have a look at the strange behaviors. I cannot say from the texts wether it is normal or not as I need to check the details of the airport.

Some jets won’t line up straight IRL as it depends on the Captain or First Officer. Sometimes they’ll cut the corner and all. When i marshal them in, they don’t always listen.

The game image seems to be a bit unusual.

dear aceo devs, can you make it so that the underground belts can go under regular belts, it was driving me insane for a couple hours, but good games guys!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s on the to-do list!

1 Like

Also one way roads would be nice
:smiley:

3 Likes

So i have this little problem where people just stay like that… beside that, the game is running smothly and without any major problems… i’ve also ran the game at 3x speed for several minutes and it was perfect

2 Likes

I have same issue! Demolish the bench and build it again and they will sit down

3 Likes

Offtopic question, why does everybody build small toilet rooms :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: ?

2 Likes

Ahahaha i know but i’ve started this airport with a limited budget so i could have only built few things… i’ve started with just 2 stands and i had to fight with the bank to get money :joy: now i managed to upgrade it with 8 stands, i earn more money and i’ve finally built a new bigger bathroom ahaha… usually i build giant bathroom

2 Likes

Try to procure shops before you start building your airport and build 2 small shops ASAP, its awesome to have income while building your airport.

2 Likes

@Olof Are we any closer to being able to manually plan fights that can cross midnight like the Auto Scheduler can do?

so i think this doesn’t really need comments… as you can see there is a deadlock of buses and cars even though these is no bus stops or car stops. @Olof should i send a bug report or it is a known bug? ps : don’t pay attention at the budget :joy: i’m building a huge airport, i’ll post some pics later on

1 Like

Unfortunately, when one says don’t do something, the instincts say to do it more now… But I used to have the same problem, the unloading truck would take 10 years by just sitting there and doing nothing.

Imagine this game in 3D, OMG :star_struck:

Imagine this game in 3D, OMG :star_struck:

No. This game should never be 3D. 2D is why this game is beautiful.

3 Likes

How about an availability of -42 contractors?

chrome_2018-03-30_23-03-07

Well that seams about right, one doing the work and about six standing around watching him… :rofl: