Airport CEO Alpha 23.3 released

@theo747 check out the model for that flight. Even though the plane looks like a Cessna, the model type shows a B737. The problem happens after every game restart.

Menu scrolling error; You have successfully created the issue (ACEO-2757),

As reported before, the items do not scroll down far enough.

When selecting the BAG scanner ID, I cant select them all because some of them are off-screen.

As a side node; cant we just get 1 type of advanced scanner, with 5 “check boxes” (Guns, money, etc, etc) so we can build 5 in a row and then appoint them tasks.

1 Like

Oooooo today is the day of the furniture pack release :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :).

Please release it earlier today @Olof so i can start using it :wink:

1 Like

I agree with @Jas!

2 Likes

When building Terminal on concrete, the concrete stays under it, is that supposed to be like that?

I guess it helps as foundation? :wink:

I discovered it when demolishing something in the terminal, and wondered what I was deleting with it.

As you probably know, deployment will be as late as usual… but it is a pretty massive visual overhaul! Exited to deploy it! :smiley:

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see them alongside with upgrade and repairs underhood :wink:

Olof

Just being nosey, but what’s the reason for updates on Monday? Is it so you get a steady influx if you have any issues rather than update on a Thursday and people can play on the weekend.

Just intrigued. :slight_smile:

I am excited too, it’s just the wait is painful!

They previous did because they worked on this in their spare time so Monday night allowed for a devlog after all the weekends work was complete so they could update us all. Doing it on a Sunday night just ate into development time.

3 Likes

This is correct, once we transition to working in an office space we will probably change our work processes and deploy updates on Thursdays as it, as you say, allows people to play during the weekend while we still av Thursday evening and Friday to deploy hotfixes. But we’ll update you on this, for now updates will remain on Mondays.

2 Likes

Looking forward to the update, be sure to let us all know when this happens :slight_smile:

I dont even… hahahaha!

Airport CEO_2017-11-27_18-54-42

1 Like

Thanks, keep it up. Love the game and ur dedication to improving it.

If I can be of assistance let us know.

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

Can someone please let me know how to download and install the latest experimental version? i could not find it anywhere here.

Thanks

1 Like

you Have to install it through steam

2 Likes

THanks, i did it.

2 Likes