Aircraft not arriving and the flight planner

The only time I had this was when I forgot to select medium planes on the runway :persevere: have you checked all of the stand and runway settings to make sure they are both accepting these flights?

1 Like

Oh, I should add the configuration mistake option to the standard list :stuck_out_tongue:

ill get some print screens

1 Like

I have had this problem for about a week. Flight were arriving until I demolished 3 stands and built 3 new ones. I had 6 stands so 3 remained open an unchanged- the three new ones are yet to be opened. There is no queue to land and no passengers go through security or check in- they just stand around until I tell them all to go home.

Not sure the developers can help me with the stupidity bug :joy::joy:

1 Like

Give a landing error;

Plane XXXX cannot land because it has no configured runway on airport YYYYY, please adjust.

Hello all,

same problem here, on experimental 24.4.0

Flights are scheduled, I have 4 runways, activated and configured for the small and medium planes, everything worked BEFORE the update to 24.4. I didn’t change anything, suddenly after the update, planes stopped arriving/landing…

My schedule is full with flights, but there is no plane arriving. The checkin desks show “NO FLIGHT SCHEDULED”, the boarding counters show a flight number though…
Also all flights are shown as “AS PLANNED” but orange - delayed

Can you help?!

Hmmm beginning to think, that it might be related to upgrading to the experimental version…
Suddenly all my vehicles are gone, no staff anymore listed… everything seems reaaaallly odd…

I think, I might start a new savegame… hmm

Any ideas what is going on here???

Is your game modded?

Mine is not

Has it been modded?

Never

Hi Olof,
thanks for your reply!

Well, no, the game is not modded. I didn’t even know that this is possible?! It was a fresh install a couple of days ago, started the game and saved. Upgraded yesterday to 24.4. and since than I have this problems of no arriving aircrafts…

Is there a way to debug or find error messages?!
The notification windows don’t show anything…

Weird is, that all my staff was suddenly gone too. I hired new people, at least I have vehicles now again…

Would be sad if I had to restart, since my airport was going so well :slight_smile:

[OFFTOPIC]

Well, no, the game is not modded. I didn’t even know that this is possible?!

Search ACEOMM (or AirportCEO Mod Manager) on forum and Youtube. Then you will get your answer :slight_smile:

/[OFFTOPIC]

Does the problem occur if you start a new game? Or only in existing saves?

it comes when i start a saved game

no i haven’t added any mods

The problem is just with one airport

Alright, now after todays update on Steam, I started my save game and again: ALL my staff incl. management is GONE and so are ALL vehicles! Everything is gone!

My savegame is basically again useless… :frowning:

Is that a bug or do I miss something?!?!

This person had a similar problem and Olof answered this:

So I suggest you file a bug report.
If you didn’t save the game after you loaded up your savegame should be fine I guess, just back it up or wait till the next hotfix to play.