But other than that amazing mod!

oh i forgot to export the PNG of final version… fixed it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Some new smaller airlines from my side:

Sky Angkor Airlines from Cambodia

AlbaStar from Spain

Hamburg International, a former airline from Germany

6 Likes

Question about regional airlines. Will this mean a change to the modding of airlines where we can better control where they fly and with what type of aircraft? I know not all info has been given yet, since they said more info will come in tomorrows dev blog. :slight_smile:

We have no more infos at the moment what further changes will come and what this has for an impact on mods. We are waiting as well for more news.

1 Like

Thanks for fast response :smiley: So exited hehe.

so there was a fictional Airline Request, or semi-fictional…
the user asked for “whatif Sólyom Hungarian Airways had success?”

here it is with subsidary Sólyom Connection.
B737-600, B737-800, B787-8, B787-9
Connection: 1900D, ATR72, E170, E190 (no screenshot because of ACEO Bug)

5 Likes

@dawed Thank you again for logos of polish airports. However, I have a question. Right now logo for Warsaw Chopin Airport is barely visible on trucks. I changed color of truck also but it didn’t help too much. Could you make logo of Warsaw Chopin without text? Only image of logo. It would be bigger and better visible :slight_smile: 20200423163703_1

Welcome @Scottie as our newest member to our group
he is chief master of Business Mods :slight_smile:

1 Like

is this only happened on experimental?
I added the only circle logo to the pack as new one…

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll check it out on default branch and experimental :slight_smile:

So I checked it, on default branch is the same unfortunately :frowning: but the new logo is much better on both branches

1 Like

Samoa Airways is online now with DHC6 and B737-800

5 Likes

Is anybody going to update airlines with the A350-900?

Presume they waiting for the SDKs

Yes, currently we can’t. Also it’s a problem maybe because the A350-900 is not in the default branch yet.

2 Likes

Cambodia Angkor Air has landed with following fleet:

-ATR-72
-A320 series (A320,A321)

Link : Steam Workshop::Cambodia Angkor Air

5 Likes

Hi everyone and I’m Scottie, the Chief Master of Business Mods (that’s what @dawed stated).
I would like to show you my mods that I have recently created.

---- Airline Mods ----

• Easter Airlines is a fictional airline that is used to transport easter supplies around the world. Easter Airlines is based at Easter Island, a Chile territory in the Southeast Pacific Ocean. The fleet consists of Cessna 208, 1900D, DHC6, DHC8 Q400, A319, B737-600, A330-200, B787-8 and A380.
    Steam Link: Steam Workshop::Easter Airlines

---- Business Mods ----

I hope you like the mods and thanks for the welcome into the ACEO Modding Group.
### Just remember if you would like to request an Airline (Real or Fictional), Businesses, etc. just post it on this Forum Page ###

Regards,
Scottie

3 Likes

Austrian Airlines received additional liveries in ACEO for those who prefer the older versions.

myAustrian livery:
Fleet: Q400, E190 (instead E195), A319, A320, A321, B772
Missing: B767

old livery with blue engines and lover part (not visible in game of couse):
Fleet: Q400, A319, A320, A321, B738, B772
Missing: B767, F70, F100

If you are looking for the current AUA livery, check out dawed’s mod in the Steam Workshop.

Experimental players: please notice a bug in the E190 wing position. This is a bug from the game and not the mod. (hopefully fixed very soon)

6 Likes