ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

Hi, I wish you could also include the following Airlines in the Philippines.

Cebu Pacific Air
Philippines Air Asia
AirSWIFT
SkyJet Airlines

if possible:

AirPhil Express
Zest Air

Thank you :slight_smile:

Some of them are allready available, please check the list 3 posts above you :blush: There is the link to the list

Those that you mentioned and aren’t available i will add to our todo list

1 Like

Yes, I’ve downloaded the Philippine Airlines. Hoping for other Philippine Carriers to be included in your list. Cheers!

Cebu is also in the Workshop. :wink:

Airphil is online I think

Just made a huge Livery Test Airport to test up to 3 of each of the big birds with 6 spots available for the A350s when they come out. Airport is saved with all aircraft at the stands so All I have to do is update the _Mod.png image for each contract and the livery should load into the airport. Makes for quicker livery checking @Olof

Oh yeah I set pax ratio to 0 so only one pax per aircraft so a total of 30 pax at the airport right now :joy:

Ill make a medium/small stand one next

Comes with a photoshoot area just before departure so I can take pictures as they pass by

3 Likes

Wow that’s insane

here ya go in case you were wondering what the terminal looks like. All under ground. Only hired Sercuity and Pax Service Agents and a few janitors and Techs. And only had to buy Pushback Trucks cuz I turned off all other services. @VOID

its all minimal so it loads faster. No walls or decorations or anything like that… Oh and before I remember to put the pax ratio to zero I test the airport and instantly had over 10,000 pax departing and arriving. The most I’ve ever had at an airport that wasn’t a bug keeping pax from leaving the airport :joy:

We’re is the download for it?

Airnorth form Australia is available with E170 and 1900D (as replace for E120 and SW4)

Workshop link: Steam Workshop::Airnorth (Australia)

4 Likes

Indigo, the largest Airline in India
IndiGo wikipedia

The fleet is
A320-200
A320-neo
A321-neo
ATR 72-600

Philippines Air Asia is already in Air Asia group package, separate mod will publish a few weeks later

airBaltic has been officially-unofficially redone.

FLEET :
Boeing 737-300 (-600 in game)
Bombardier Dash 8 Q400
Stay home, stay safe everyone and enjoy seeing new airBaltic at your Airport CEO airport.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1674089854

6 Likes

Indigo is on the list, will do that

Same with Zest Air that is now Air Asia Zest?

First parking up the 737 max, now the A380’s. Well Imean I guess they still have passengers (a passenger). :laughing:

Hi all

I’ve noticed that the available Lufthansa mods in the Workshop do only contain the new 2018 livery or a mix of both. So I decided to make a full contract with the old livery only. … It ended up with more than just that.

We do have now available:

Lufthansa

• Old livery for: E190, A319, A320, A321, A330, A340, A380 and B747
  • Special Retro livery for: A321 and B747

Workshop Link: Steam Workshop::Lufthansa (Multi Livery Package)

Lufthansa CityLine

• Old livery for E190 and CRJ700 (instead of the CRJ900 which is not available in ACEO)
  • Star Alliance outfit for A319 + A340

Workshop Link: Steam Workshop::Lufthansa CityLine

Both mods will receive a redo of the new 2018 livery soon so that the mods provide you a full package. I hope you enjoy it.
For further screenshots, check out the Steam Workshop.

Happy Eeaster. :egg:

8 Likes

Air Asia Zest and Zest Air are using same aircraft and livery during operation, will create another card later for Zest air first.

How do I request fictional airlines?

@MKH1020

Please provide detailed info and images.

Name of airline
Description
IATA Code
Logo (if you have or examples)
Livery Image (if you have or examples)
Color RGB/Hex Colors (if you can provide)
Aircraft you want included
CEO Name
BusinessClass (0-4) 0 = 1 star, 4 = 5 star
What color you want the flight planner to be (RGB code), Text Color (RGB Code)

And any other info you can provide.

Hope this helps.