ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

Bro. How are you doing. Hows your health

New airlines published on the Steam Workshop in past 7 days:

3 Likes

@Scottie, we do not use alternative planes when making an airline mod, for exmp. Fokker 100 - CRJ 200.
These 2 planes are very different, and then replacing it with Fokker 100 (when it comes out) won’t worth time since, you’ll have to do it from scratch.
We will do your request when most of planes mentioned in your post are available for modding, thank you for understanding.

1 Like

An update in Jetstar would still be great

1 Like

Jetstar sure, with B787, A320, 321.

1 Like

I thought I’d released Jet Star? I’ve done both of them as they are slightly different.

2 Likes

Loganair, REX, Aurigny and Eastern Airways ist done by our newest member harrylovatt4
he did a good work on 1900D that it looks like Saab340!

Work by harrylovatt4 he gave me permission to post the screenshots:
REX

Loganair

Eastern Airways

Aurigny

@Rubble don’t see it in my Excellist hmmm…

6 Likes

There seems to be a disconnect between different members of the group as to whether to use alternative planes or not when creating mods

well depends… i think if changing tail on 1900D that it looks like Saab340 is ok, Saab will never get it into the game… i also handle to use planes inside the family for example 737-600 instead of 737-200 but never change family… but we are a free open group to all…

2 Likes

What about Tyrolean Airways? Tyrolean Airways – Wikipedia
They where integrated and repainted in the Austrian Airlines Group in 2014/2015

Greets
Matthias

I’m sure Saab 340 will make it in game as aircraft for small stand, talking about alternative planes, we use only the ones which have minor differences. For example we don’t have 737-700 but we can use 737-600, (and yes @dawed used also for 200 as there’s barely any difference in 737 family (excluding MAXes)) since 600 is tiny bit shorter than 700 which you can barely notice, but still it would be nicer having 737-700s and not use alternatives. Same thing can be for E195/E175 we use 190 and 170.
BUT there’s a big difference between CRJ200/700 and Fokker 100/Boeing B717… @ls4a535

1 Like

Yeah we can bring that back flying… Added to trello
Livery before fusion to Austrian

1 Like

Cobham Aviation Services Australia
BAe146, DHC-8-400, E190

Workshop link: Steam Workshop::Cobham Aviation Services Australia

Have a nice Friday!

5 Likes

I can only find Jetstar with A320 and A321…

Yes, it seems I have not loaded them into Workshop, I am working on it.

1 Like

Thanks @Rubble

2 Likes

how about small private executive jets that seats about 7 or 8, like the

|Model:|Cessna C525 Citation Jet|
|Classification:|Light Jet|
|Seats:|5|
|Speed:|380 kts|
|Range:|1000 nm|
|Interior Height:|1.34 m|
|Interior Width:|1.46 m|
|Luggage Capacity:|42 cu.ft.|

Awesome, thanks guys.

Hi Gumdog and welcome.
Currently we cannot do new aircrafts. We can only repaint existing aircrafts given by the developers.

Welcome to the community @Gumdog