ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

Lao Airlines has landed

3 Likes

Aer Lingus (Old Livery)

STEAM LINK :point_left: :point_left: :point_left: (click to subscribe)

Please :+1: on Steam if you like and click on “Favorited” :star: :ballot_box_with_check: if you really like it!

Info

Aer Lingus (/ˌɛər ˈlɪŋɡəs/, an anglicisation of the Irish aerloingeas meaning “air fleet”) is the flag carrier airline of Ireland and the second-largest airline in the country after Ryanair. Founded by the Irish government, it was privatised between 2006 and 2015 and it is now a wholly owned subsidiary of International Airlines Group (IAG), the parent company of British Airways and Iberia. The airline’s head office is on the grounds of Dublin Airport in Cloghran, County Dublin.
Airline Designator Prefix: EIN

MOD includes:

Airline Designator: EIN

A320, A321, A330-200, A330-300 & B757-200

Aircraft Images

Contracts:

All contracts now come in two options. One with a color background and white text/logo, And one with white background and color text/logo. You get to choose the style you like best! (2 contracts):

Contracts

Flight Planner

Aer Lingus Flight Planner 1

Next Airline by TwoC… Stay tuned…

9 Likes

Interjet is up

4 Likes

Qantas, QantasLink, Virgin Australia, Virgin Australia Regional, Tigerair, Jetstar, REX Regional Express, AirNorth and Alliance Airways.

All are Australian Airlines.

1 Like

Would you like us to do them?

Indeed I wasn’t the one to bring the subject up, but I have been waiting impatiently for these mods or a big bird update of the Australian Pack… so, yes please…and Air New Zeeland as well :wink:
Thx

1 Like

Qantas should be released later today. Air NZ is close as well. Just not been feeling well hence the delay.

3 Likes

I’ve seen your Qantas master pieces on another thread. They are really amazing! It would be great to have them land in one of my airports.
thx again

2 Likes

Yes please, It would be great to see an upgraded version of the Australian airliners and Air New Zealand

Air New Zealand is nearly complete. Virgin Aus will be next. I’m working through all my NZ / Aus liveries.

3 Likes

Does anyone have problems with my SQ mod?

Btw enjoy the beauty aka Zipair

2 Likes

China Airlines is available to download at steam workshop!

-B737-800
-A330-300
-B777-300
-B747-400

Link: Steam Workshop::China Airlines

7 Likes

Son Air has been uploaded

2 Likes

There is a new mod for TAP Air Portugal with more planes (A319, A320, A321, A330-200) + TAP express (E190, ATR72).

Check out the new mod here: Steam Workshop::TAP Air Portugal (Including TAP Express)

Have fun. :wink:

6 Likes

Happy New Year to all!
Here is the first aircraft modding in 2020 with China Eastern Airlines:

-A320 families (A319, A320, A321)
-A330 families (A330-200, A330-300)
-B737 families (B737-700*, B737-800)
-B777-300

9 Likes

Aegean Airlines ( new livery ) now online on steam workshop!

There is 2 contracts : Aegean Airlines (N) - Not NEO fleet,
Aegean (NF) - NEO fleet, includes : A320neo and A321LR (fixing)

Steam workshop link: Steam Community :: Error
Photo references :

6 Likes

Air Kiribati got their E190 finally so i update my mod with an accurate livery and not the press images we saq before…

5 Likes

Aircompany Armenia, a small Airline that @JuliusTheCanadianAv started and i finished it together with him… Fleet B737-600 instead of 500 and 700

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1958135989

3 Likes

Czech Airlines are now online on steam workshop!

Fleet :
Airbus A330-300
Airbus A320
Airbus A319
ATR72

Steam workshop link : Steam Workshop::Czech Airlines
Photo references :

6 Likes

Utair, an airline from Russia is now available as well.

B737-800 (new Utair livery)
B737-600 (used instead of the -400 and -500 + uses the old livery)
ATR72 (old livery)

As example the 737-600:

2 Likes