ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

Thanks!!!

Could you add Winnipeg Richardson International Airport please?
That’s my main airport

1 Like

@kiwikiller41 added 3 different ones for Winnipeg!!

STEAM LINK

All of these airports are now included in the pack!

ABQ + ATL + AUS + BNA + BOS + BWI + CLT + CUN1 + CUN2 + DAL + DCA + DEN + DEN1 + DFW + DTW + EIA1 + EIA2 + EWR + FLL + IAD + IAH + JFK + LAS + LAS1 + LAS2 + LAX1 + LAX2 + LGB + MCO + MDW + MEX + MIA + MSP + OAK + ORD + PHL + PHX + SAN + SAN1 + SAN2 + SEA + SFO + SFO1 + SJC1 + SJC2 + SLC + SMF + SNA + STL + TPA + YUL + YVR + YWG + YWG1 + YWG2 + YYC + YYZ

1 Like

Update on Trans Maldivian Airways, now with modded Wings:

And an other carribean exotic is uploaded with DHC6.
Mustique Airways from the St. Vincent and the Grenadines

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1900901437

2 Likes

Airport Logos from Switzerland
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1900911303

Following Airports are Included
National Airports
Basel, Geneva, Zurich

Regional Airports
Bern, St.Gallen-Altenrhein, Lugano, Samedan, Sion

Airfields and GA Airports
Grenchen, Buochs, Gruyere, Birrfeld, La Chaux-de-Fonds, Lausanne, Ecuvillens, Payerne, Porrentruy

With everything from the steam workshop (airlines, logos etc) is it just as simple as subscribing and it appears in game? I’ve subscribed to a few but never seen them in game before (sorry for noobish question)

1 Like

Several things you need to know:
First, after subscribing, you need to activate it in the ACEO Modding Game Menu…
Then there is an issue that it only loads around 150 Business, if you have subscribed a lot of mods or big mod packs, it can happen that newer ones never got loaded (it isn’t important if you have activated or not)… and at least, i suppose that vanilla airlines for example are loaded first allways… so you need to wait for airline mods that it shows…

HK Express collection has uploaded to steam workshop

Full collection link:

For skyline version only:

In this collection, you can enjoy flying with these aircraft:
A320 (skyline ver.)
A321 (skyline ver.)
A320 (Sanuki Udon ber)
A320 (U-fly alliance)
A321 (U-fly alliance)

A320 (HWA ver.)
B737-800 (HWA ver.)
B737-800 (HWA white ver.)
E170

!

3 Likes

Might have to do Hong Kong Shelter Airport (SHK) Again once we get more large aircrafts :wink:

could someone please tell me how to use the custom ACEO logos?

Just subscribe them and activate them ingame, but you need to start a new airport i guess

did that and they didn’t show up. i’m running in windows 10 if that helps

which one did you subscribe to?

this one

i have ACEO open and i can only select 2 logos from the main game, arn’t there more?

So what’s the best guide for “modding for noobs”
Aka a guide for new modders.

This one? which one?? and there are only like 3 or 4 default ACEO airport logs currently

@VOID. search for my “native mod guide” in the forum. that will get you started on how to set up your folders on your computer. it follows step by step with pictures the guide that is provide from ACEO devs (or whoever made it) and links to all that you need.

Thank you so much!

1 Like

It seems that the link for the group collection isn’t working, do you know what’s going on?

1 Like