ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

TwoC’s Flight Planner Style Poll:

Background Color and Text Color? What do you prefer to see in your flight planner?

I am curious to see what everyone prefers as their flight planner flight strip background colors options. Below you will see pictures of 2 example airlines.

3 Contract Flight Planner Style Options:

• Color Background/White Logo Text

• White Background/Color Logo & Text

• Both Color & White Background contract options available to choose from!

0 voters
3 Likes

My biggest Mod so far (and hardest because of the Details):
Kulula from South Africa

Steam Link

It is a multi livery / contract mod pack.

In all contracts there is the only B737-600 (instead of B737-400) of them: Flying 102

Basic Contract (K-Dot Livery) (with all livery included, this will be the only one when multiple liveries got working again)

Fly Well Livery

Flying 101 Livery - i love the details!

This Way Up Livery

Europcar Livery

Blank Livery (they call it like this because they lease some aircrafts from Transavia, they have a second one just with transavia stripes but i decided not to do this)

Thansk to @Beumer for the winglet and engine templates, and yes we know there is a small bug on them…

Edit: fixed the engine/fuselage error on some planes :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Advance Air LLC

Steam Link

MOD includes:

Airline Designator: WSN

Aircraft:

BARON58 in a beautiful silver metallic livery with red and blue highlights
(instead of KingAir 350)

Aircraft Images

Contracts:

All contracts now come in two options. One with a color background and white text/logo, And one with white background and color text/logo. You get to choose the style you like best!

Contract

Flight Planner

1 Like

Swiftair has now a new owner , and it get a new name: IAero Airways
and maybe also a new livery . (Just a Information)

So far, i did in ACEO 92 real Airlines, 4 fictional Airlines and 3 Business Mods = 99 Mods. To celebrate my 100th mod i will share my LimplegAir with you :slight_smile:

logomit737

I played allmost 10 years Airlinesim, a browser airline manager game (airlinesim.aero) on Kaitak Server. I had there my LimplegAir, one of the biggest airlines in South America with many substitutes. And as a good CEO of an Airline, i have my own Plane in ACEO: Cessna182 (included in the Mod) :smiley:

Steam Link

4 Likes

Yeah, I read that as well. Looks like Swiftair is staying as a company under Aero Group. Where did you read that its going to be Aero Airways?

I saw today a picture with the first painted A321 of Starlux. Even they are still not operating but hey, we are here in ACEO and because of that, let them fly:

Steam Link

7 Likes

:heart_eyes:
Looks great! It’s just a pity that most of their design elements are at the bottom and invisible in ACEO (at least much easier to design I guess). Thank you!

SilkAir is online and completed… When Singapore Airlines will merged it completly, we then are able to do Singapore Airlines too

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1872942501

5 Likes

Happy Weekend all :slight_smile:
I stay in Africa and present you an other exotic mod:

Karinou Airlines from Central African Republik with B737-600 instead of 737-300
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1873656537

5 Likes

What about you do Airlink? It has Cessna208,BAE146, E190,E170

1 Like

@Colorado1 Airlink is on our todo list in low priority since it has been done by ACEOMM, but maybe @dawed might do it soon as he has been working on some African Airlines lately. Here is the link our Trello to do Airlink…

Airlink

Can we please do elite airways.

https://cdn.jetphotos.com/full/6/40214_1542859328.jpg
Thanks!

2 Likes

@win_win, Elite Airways has already been done by someone. I actually have it at my airport right now.

Elite Airways
1 Like

Ok thanks

Added the Camouflage Livery to the Kulula Livery Pack:

7 Likes

this b-e-a-utiful! great work @dawed!

2 Likes

I’m going to start to learn how to make business for ACEO, and if this goes anywhere, I would love to do some requests.

Could I get to know how to make liveries. If I have time i might be able to make them (if I would like to dig into this more). Thanks.

Message @twocflyer , he knows