ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

it is on our todo list :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks alot <3

Northern Europe Pack will get a small little update in the weekend :slight_smile: If the picture doesn’t talk for itself, then i’ll just hint to that SAS will reveal their new identity and livery on Thursday :slight_smile:

South Korea Pack will also get a small little update. One new airline getting added (Fly Gangwon) and adding in an Asiana Airlines A320 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Please help me decide. I am taking a break from the airlines and creating some GA. This one is going to be based out of my Albuquerque, New Mexico airport. The scheme is based off the New Mexico State Flag.

Which one is better, The one with the RED or YELLOW Stabilizer?

Ready GO!

• A. TOP (Red Stabilizer)
  • B. BOTTOM (Yellow Stabilizer)
0 voters

With 20 Votes in so far, the Red Stabilizer is winning… but not by much, 11-9 55%-45%

I uploaded the Red one into ACEO first since its in the lead. I will upload the yellow later. Here is the red one put together. :slight_smile:

Here’s the yellow stabilizer!

Here is a taste of what’s to come as a General Aviation Mod Pack… Starting with the CESSNA182. Maybe more GA aircraft in the future. :slight_smile:

ALABAMA | ALASKA | AMERICAN SOMOA | ARIZONA 1

ARIZONA 2

(ARIZONA 1 will load in for the Airline)

ARKANSAS | CALIFORNIA | COLORADO | CONNECTICUT

DELAWARE | DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA | FLORIDA | GEORGIA

GUAM | HAWAII | IDAHO | ILLINOIS

INDIANA | IOWA | KANSAS | KENTUCKY

LOUISIANA | MAINE | MARYLAND | MASSACHUSETTS

MICHIGAN | MINNESOTA | MISSISSIPPI | MISSOURI

MONTANA | NEBRASKA | NEVADA | NEW HAMPSHIRE

NEW JERSEY | NEW MEXICO 1/2 | NEW YORK | NORTH CAROLINA

NEW MEXICO 1 & 2

(NEW MEXICO 1 (red stabilizer) will load in for the Airline)

NORTH DAKOTA | NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS | OHIO | OKLAHOMA

OREGON | PENNSYLVANIA | PUERTO RICO | RHODE ISLAND

SOUTH CAROLINA | SOUTH DAKOTA | TENNESSEE | TEXAS

US VIRGIN ISLANDS | UTAH | VERMONT | VIRGINIA

WASHINGTON | WEST VIRGINIA | WISCONSIN | WYOMING

2 Likes

One problem with this: due to multiple liveries being disabled, only one will probably show up

hmm i guess on GA it is working?

Trade Air from Croatia is now online with A320

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1867688633

Edit: fix the flaggs on the livery, i completly forgot them (no new screenshot)

7 Likes

on the GAs it kinda works for multiple liveries. been testing it out. some of them show up, not all but some. And I’m trying to also get more of them to show up per hour. mostly the generic game GAs show up and 5% of the time, mine will.

1 Like

SAS - Scandinavian Airlines 2019 Liveries have been added to the Northern Europe Pack! Expect small updates to these liveries in the future as the A320 and A321 rolls out IRL!

The liveries are under the airline SAS NL in game. :slight_smile: Enjoy! Steam Workshop::Northern Europe Pack

8 Likes

Can someone make this on B752, B738 and B736? transavia_logo_2809

3 Likes

@B738Flyer

I added this to our user wishlist to be done :smiley: :green_heart:

Trello Link

1 Like

As far as I know, modair is not active anymore - is there any chance to fix a little problem with his airlines (without redoing them from scratch)? In the flight planner they all appear with black background.

@Gerwanese

Yes, he is still very much around! But @modair will answer you im sure. That might be his style of Flight Planners, as mine are all white background with colored logos and I know someone else is different colored background and white/colored logos. So we all have our different styles.

If he doesn’t change them though, you can go into the steam files on your computer and extract his airlines and edit them yourself, (RGBA Colors) and create your own Native Saved Mods with the colors of your choice. If you need assistance on doing this please let me know.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll give it a try.
I found that all my other airline mods have colors fitting the airline design (like Garuda Indonesia in the screenshot), so I though it might have been just a problem with the older airline mods.

1 Like

It’s that time again… another airline upload to steam :smiley:

Introducing for the first time

TwoCAviation

& the Cessna 182 AIRLINE MOD PACK

Liveries of each U.S. State/Territory

Please leave me feedback on this pack, especially if anything needs to be fixed. I noticed that the designators are not all the same and that will be fixed soon.

UPDATE: All the designators have been changed to “TCA” so this is now fixed and uploaded to Steam.

What livery is your favorite, please share below! I would love to know! :smiley:

TwoC Aviation Fleet

starting small with the…

CESSNA182

Fleet aircraft livery details can be found at this -LINK-

MOD PACK includes:

• The pack comes with multiple contracts including a contract with all CESSNA182 state liveries in one contract (will work once multi-liveries work again - fingers crossed), with the Alabama Livery as the main livery. It also includes a contact for each livery so that you can sign a contract for the aircraft you wish to use. In total there are 28 contracts included (1 contract for all aircraft liveries & 27 individual aircraft livery contracts)

• Also included in the pack are all liveries as GA so they will fly into your airport if you have GA stands up and running!! I will try to also add a GA only Pack in the future if I can figure out how to get the GA only pack to work. It currently only shows the first of the liveries (Alabama), kinda the same issues as the multiple livery not working in ACEO. Stay tuned for that!

CESSNA182 - Each U.S. State/Territory livery with some states that have 2.

Completed: Alabama —> Massachusetts + American Samoa, D.C, Guam, 2 Arizona, 2 New Mexico

To be added later:

CESSNA182 - All the remaining State/Territory liveries, 56 total + a few states with 2!

—STEAM LINK—

Images

Alabama

Alaska

American Samoa

Arizona 1

Arizona 2

Arkansas

California

Colorado

Connecticut

Delaware

District of Columbia (D.C.)

Florida

Georgia

Guam

Hawaii

Idaho

Illinois

Indiana

Iowa

Kansas

Kentucky

Louisiana

Maine

Maryland

Massachusetts

New Mexico 1

New Mexico 2

Contract

Flight Planner

Let me know what you’re favorite livery is, you can choose 1-3 of them! I was limited to a max of 25 options so I had to group Arizona and New Mexico 1/2 as 1 option each

• Alabama
  • Alaska
  • American Samoa
  • Arizona
  • Arkansas
  • California
  • Colorado
  • Connecticut
  • Delaware
  • District of Columbia
  • Flordia
  • Georgia
  • Guam
  • Hawaii
  • Idaho
  • Illinosis
  • Indiana
  • Iowa
  • Kansas
  • Kentucky
  • Louisiana
  • Maine
  • Maryland
  • Massachusetts
  • New Mexico
0 voters

Next Airline/Livery to come:

Im going to finish up, or at least finish most of the rest of WestJet, WestJet Encore, WestJet Link, & Swoop. Should be out soon, Stay tuned!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi , I’m still active , but at moment only in sim airport , and in the background at the aceo modding group.
Yes i know all my flight planner backgrounds are black. (At that time i not known how to change that.(that is the normal look in the mods)
maybe i change that in future, but that is all a lot of work. I will see

PS: If you want to change the colors in your game , go in the mod and edit the background color in the mod.json with notepad++ and save it then.
here in the mod.json :

Just change the Background Colors from : 0 to that color you want (RGB Colors) and save it with notepad++ (but make sure that you can see the logo of the airline) (Red logo + Red background not works)

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! Logo color would be no problem I think because on the flight planner it’s anyways the inverted logo to be used but I’d have to try first.
Unfortunately Stream detects the change and will just silently restore the original when I start the game, so I can’t change it.

These are the colors I think would fit the airlines I’m using:

EVA Air: 16, 136, 61 (just taken from UNI Air, didn’t double check myself)
China Airlines: 155, 182, 228 (the light blue / violet being part of their logo)
Malaysia Airlines: 34, 60, 137 (dark blue, taken right off one of their official liveries)
Asiana: 228, 30, 38 (the red color in their official logo)
Lion Air: 235, 60, 0 (orange from their logo)
Lufthansa: 244, 158, 38 (orange) or 0, 31, 82 (dark blue) - both are their official colors; blue being used for the new livery but orange still in use and being easier to recognise, so I prefer orange

3 Likes

You need to copy that steam folder to your nativ mod folder and then you can change the color

Uni Air i used the green from the logo so it looks like this:
Download%20(1)

3 Likes

I see, I’m still pretty much an amateur, never changed anything before haha… Will see what I can do later.

3 Likes