ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

So I’ve been playing around on GIMP and learning how to create liveries and this is by far my best attempt so far. Let me know what you think. How do we get these added to share with other or to the ACEOMM database. I know that 2 of the liveries (1st and 2nd blow are there, but the third one I made is not in the ACEOMM database yet. Please let me know how we can add them if possible. Thanks!

Airline: Sun Country Airlines
Liveries - 3

Livery #1

Livery #2

Livery #3

5 Likes

Hi , your liverys looking good :slight_smile: If you want you can join the aceo modding group :slight_smile:
Just let me know that. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Like modair told, let him know… and we from the ACEO Modding group can help you publishing on steam and with other questions you may have

2 Likes

Hey, I’m back with a new airline I would love in the game, called Air Portal.
Fleet: (Thats in the game)
(New Livery)
A319s
A320s
A321s
(Old livery)
BAe-146s
New livery on an A319neo: By: @B737MAXISPENG

Old Livery on a BAe 146-300

4 Likes

Are there any de-icing companies in the mod or will they be added?

It looks so good thanks for making it

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile: I want to say welcome to twocflyer ,as new group member of the ACEO Modding Group :slight_smile:
Welcome on board :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I know this is for airlines, but is there or can someone make a BP jet fuel mod? I have the real fuel suppliers mod installed but never get the BP contract.

2 Likes

let me see what i can do :slight_smile: will put it to our list…
should be a short work so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

Azerbaijan Airlines is online with A319, A320 and B757 - waiting for other aircrafts :slight_smile:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1858590393

3 Likes

Oh, sorry, on the Air Portal livery, they also have E190s and E175s, in the new livery.

1 Like

I added it to our todo list :slight_smile:

Here is your BP Fuel Supplier
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1859217185

TruckwithLogo

4 Likes

Hawaiian Airlines

Airbus A321

With the latest Hawaiian Airlines livery is online. My first one I uploaded. Please let me know what you think. Enjoy!

Hawaiian Airlines is the flag carrier and the largest airline in the U.S. state of Hawaii. Aircraft: A321, Livery: The new identity retains Hawaiian’s distinctive color palette of purple, fuchsia and coral. Pualani—the singular icon of the brand—remains at its core. The new logo and livery emphasize Pualani by featuring her more prominently and liberating her from the floral holding shape of the former logo. She gazes proudly with the wind in her hair, adorned with a hibiscus flower and framed by a Hawaiian sunrise.

Steam Link

Images

Contract

Flight Scheduler

Hawaiian%20Air%20Flight%20Schedule%202
Hawaiian%20Airline%20Flight%20Schedule

5 Likes

that is just awesome!

Please can we have Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon.

Swift Air - Charter Airline

Boeing 737600

Boeing 737800

Swift Air is an American airline based in Miami, Florida, United States. It operates a fleet of business and commercial jets available for charter and private use. Its main hub is Miami International Airport

Steam Link

Images

B737600

B737800

Contract

Flight Scheduler

Swift%20Air%20Flight%20Schedule%20
Swift%20Air%20Flight%20Schedule%202

4 Likes

Xtra Airways - Charter Airline

Boeing 737800

*Xtra Airways is a charter airline based in Coral Gables, Florida. The airline is certified by the United States FAA to conduct domestic and international operations.8

Steam Link

Images

\

Contract

Flight Scheduler

Xrtra%20Airways%20Flight%20Schedule%202
Xtra%20Airways%20Flight%20Schedule

4 Likes

Cathay Pacific is an all wide body fleet and we don’t have those aircraft yet in AirportCEO.

Cathay Dragon does fly the A320 and A321. I can try to see if I can get that one done for ya.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the BP mod!!