ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

Aerodesierto, chilean charter airline, is online now with B737-600
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1813727681

4 Likes

amazing!! thank you!

Sorry for inactivity, community, I’ll be back making mods in near future. (2020 probably)
Thank you for attention :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Dawed: are these up on Steam workshop?

Yes it is in my Historical US Mod Pack

cool! thanks!

Hello Dawed: I subscribed to the pack, however, I can’t seem to get the carries to show-up under economics —> offered contracts so I can start running flights with these carriers in the game.

if you have many mods active, it can happen that it takes up to 1 or 2 gamedays until showing contracts…

i made a update of the Mod and added Air California, later renamed to AirCal with B737-600 (insteed of 200) and BAE146

1 Like

Hello:) I made a former german airline , LTU in the newer livery.
here you find it: Steam Workshop::LTU

1 Like

Could you also do the old livery? Especially on the 757? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi , ok , i do also the old livery with a 757-200 :slight_smile: (maybe i add it today)

1 Like

Now also the 757-200 in old livery is in the LTU mod:

I know it is not perfect , but i hope you will like it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is already VERY good! Will download it asap and have my whole airport full of LTU aircraft :smiley:

1 Like

:grinning::grinning::grinning::laughing::laughing::laughing::smile::smile::smile::thinking::smile::heart_eyes:

Do you do custom (not IRL) airlines?

Hi , what are not IRL Airlines ? Fictional airlines ? Yes i also fictional airlines. 2 are already online
(Apollo 50 + Asot Air) (both userwishes)

an example fictional airline is SkyFly or Maple

an airline that does not exist in real life

SkyFly has quite a history. We’ll at least a virtual one by all accounts. With real people partaking within it.

2 Likes

Air Niugini, Flag Carrier from Papua Neuginea is online with B737-800 & Dash8-400

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1816794774

2 Likes