ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

Seems to be a challenge here, trying to upload US Airforce again, please hold…

1 Like

@dawed, Wingo is blue right?

they had blue livery but changed, i guess, now to their CI Color:
but yes maybe it is a bit to bright…

Look, it is the same plane

but yes, it is way to brigth, will adjust it to darker violet…

Edit: guess it is more accurate now?

1 Like

United Express Added! E170.
(CRJ200, CRJ700 To Be Added)

4 Likes

Hello :slight_smile: My Lufthansa Mod have now also a Airbus A321 : Steam Workshop::Lufthansa

and it also have a complete new icon. In that style i will do all icons in future

6 Likes

3 Likes

Singapore Airlines.

YUM! Airlines.

Coming soon… Germanwings

2 Likes

Is on our list but so far no aircraft available in ACEO

1 Like

Alright, i need some help. I tested this. It worked fine. I then uploaded it. It worked fine. I then changed the splash image for steam, and since then it just not loading - it was like the upload came corrupt. So i deleted the Steam ID and re-uploaded, but it just “uploads” for ever! And when i duplicate it into another mod and name it differently, it also just " uploads’ but never actually gets there…

Any help here. its very odd.

Maybe LOT Polish Airlines? Their design is pretty OK.

LOT is already online here: Steam Workshop::LOT Polish Airlines

Officially - or unofficially . . . US Airforce fleet is now online!

Spokkel_2019_Logo_us_Airforce

5 Likes

Is there a American airlines collection?

Would anyone be willing to tackle some throwback (now defunct) North American carriers? e.g. Continental Airlines, TWA, Pan-Am, Eastern Air Airlines ect.

1 Like

Part of the problem with them is there aircraft in their fleets tend not to be in the game at the moment

Ahh, ok.

Air Europa Express is online now:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1805590951

2 Likes

Continental , and Eastern comes on our list to do , for that we have some planes , but we have no TWA planes in game. Panam is already on our list , but there also the planes are the problem.

PS: Julius is right TWA we can do with 757-200 , comes also on our list to do :slight_smile:

1 Like