ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

Could you do Midway Airlines (JI) from the late-90s to early 2000s that was based at Raleigh-Durham (RDU)? They had 737-700s, Fokker 100s, A320s, and CRJ200s.

2 Likes

Added to the Trello to do list for ya @Rajincajun01

Is that the livery you were thinking of the yellow one?

3 Likes

Yes! Thank you!

2 Likes

ML Update on Rutaca Airlines
added new plane to retro fleet (Cessna208)

see screenshots in steam

2 Likes

I have not played in a few months and I’m experiencing new issues. Planes are wearing paintjobs from other airlines. For example I had a American Airlines 777-200 spawn with a United skin, but at the same time I have AA 787s and A330s with the correct paint. I also have this issue with some British Airway planes.

1 Like

Did you start an old save game? If yes the airlines might be updated so I suggest to delete an resign the contracts. I think there was also a bug in Beta 6 it could also be this bug, Beta 7 should come in the next days or you can change to experiment branch.

2 Likes

the bug affected only crj and b737
but, and that is the point, 777s got a bi change byadding 200lr and 300er…
so we updated mods and your contract is outdated in save games

2 Likes

Ok thanks, I’ll cancel and resign the contracts.

1 Like

AIRLINE REQUEST PLEASE

Airline: GRAND AIR PHILIPPINES
Request Aircrafts: B737, B757, B787 (Please)
Photo by: CHEN KAI PIN (Jetphotos.net)

1 Like

@johnqueben

added your request to the to do Trello Board. Click on image for the link. what B737 and what B787 do you want?

1 Like

is 737MAX available already?
787-900 will do :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s more or less a fictional version you request?
The original Grand Air aka Grand International Airways operated A300-B4-200 and B737-200

2 Likes

Yes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hello, I am so appreciated by your works? but Do the real airline mods slow down the game or affect any other performing?

2 Likes

Let’s discuss this in your separate topic and not in two different ones. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

new category. Historical Fictional

3 Likes

there is B737-600 and B738-800 in game

2 Likes

The 800 variant will do :slight_smile:
I just wanted to have Boeing planes on my Philippine Airports since 90% of Airlines in the Philippines are Airbus. It’s mildly rare to spot Boeing aircrafts in the Philippines except for Philippine Airlines 777-300ER (only PH airline with Boeing aircraft).

3 Likes

My Lufthansa and Lufthansa CityLine mods received a bigger update due to the release of Multi Livery support.
Because of the changes, it’s recommend to cancel and re-assign the contracts in existing savegames.

Lufthansa:

• Multi Livery (old, new, Star, Retro)
  • Old Livery Only

For those who want the New Livery Only, there is @modair 's mod on the Workshop.
The new livery fleet is provided by @dawed Thank you very much! :kissing_heart:

Lufthansa CityLine:

• Multi Livery (old, new, Star)

With all 4 contracts you can get up to 200 flights offered at your airport.
For detailled fleet and livery information, check the Workshop entries linked below.

Have a nice flight!

6 Likes

'Ohana by Hawaiian

Images

[/details]

OhanaByHawaiian - Flight Planner 1
OhanaByHawaiian - Flight Planner 2

5 Likes