ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

767 is nor yet moddable, but i am sure it will be added when available…

3 Likes

Aserca Airlines, a historical Airline from Venezuela, is Online with MD80

1 Like

Tsaradia, a subsidary of Air Madagascar, with DHC6 and ATR72

2 Likes

Any word on when the Saab 340B will be available in the MDK?

Pacific Coastal Airlines is a significant carrier here in British Columbia where I often base my airports & having an airline that flies both the Saab 340B & Beechcraft 1900 would be superb for small stand operations. I did see it on the Trello board as a medium priority. Thank you.

1 Like

we will raise the priority…but when we will get the MDKs for Saab only devs know :wink:

2 Likes

Can you make Southwest Airlines?

1 Like

Hi, how to add a mod in offline mode?

1 Like

Someone already made Southwest Airlines. Go to the steam workshop, download it and once downloaded go into the game and enable the mod.

There is no way to add a mod in offline mode. You cannot download that mod into the game which requires internet. It won’t save the mod you added.

1 Like

or check the pinned list here in Modding Category, there are all available Real Airline Mods

1 Like

GB Airways from Gibraltar, subsidary of BA

1 Like

I know All Nippon Airways has been made, but it needs to be updated as there are new aircraft that need to be added to the airline. The 767-300 primarily.

1 Like

Hi

The modkits for the new aircrafts which are released during Beta are not yet available. (Only MD80 so far)

@fungtommy05 will for sure take care of ANA as soon as it is possible to mod this aircraft. :slight_smile:

1 Like
2 Likes

Pacific Coastal Airlines (1900D) with included Wilderness Seaplanes division (Cessna 182 instead of Cessna 185) is now online… When Saab MDK is out, i will update it

2 Likes

Here is Aerolift, sligthly moved the logo up to the windows, else a white plane isn’t fun!

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Regarding the MOD Air Florida…

So… like the mod but… there was a historical airline named Air Florida. It was their flight 90 that crashed into the icy winter waters of the Potomac river in Washington D.C. due to icing prior to takeoff. Air Florida Flight 90 - Wikipedia

Perhaps this fictional airline could be renamed Florida Air and someone could create a new mod Air Florida (Historic)?

1 Like

Air Florida (the real one) is allready on our trello list at high priority (userwishes)…

i will ask the one who had the idea to the fictional air florida if we can rename it

1 Like