ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

did ML Update on Venezolana and overworked the 2 existing liveries:

2 Likes

Awesome, i have one Airline with the new MDKs Q300, F70 and F100:
Air Niugini… so, here is the update with those new Planes

4 Likes

For all those wondering now: Yes, there are 3 new MDKs available since yesterday.

3 Likes

WAIT THEY ARE O.O, just waiting on the 767 now I guess for a MDK

1 Like

Hi all, may I request an airline with as few flights as possible, and just one small aircraft if you need to designate types of planes. Its for a project :wink: Whatever commercial airline that I can sign a contract with that has the least amount of flights offered/scedlued

1 Like

We have some airlines in the Workshop with only 1 small aircraft.

However, the number of offered flights increases when the airline is happy with your service. We can’t take control of this number.

1 small plane airlines from my side: Daily Air, Isles of Scilly Skybus

1 Like

I have also some 1 small plane Airlines:

Air Ylang
Central Mountain Air
EZAir
Mindanao Express
Pacific Coastal Airlines
Twin Jet
Flight Hauraki
Wilderness Seaplanes
AeroLink
Aeromas
IAS Itzehoer Airservice
Mack Air
Meer Express
Sansa Airlines
Scenic Air (Switzerland)
Skytrans Airlines
Vieques Air Link
Berry Aviation
British Antarctic Survey
Divi Divi Air
Mustique Airways
Samoa Air
SVG Air
Trans Maldivian Airways
Flugschule Grenchen
Aeroclub du Valais
Aeroclub Langenselbold

3 Likes

When I was reading I was like. Wait whut is Beta 7 out already. :scream: :scream: :scream:

1 Like

On Experimental yes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just read the item. Haven’t been playing lately. Last time was on 18th of december. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hello i have a question. Since the Northern Europe Pack - By Krijag Exists i believe you guys did not do those airlines at all. If i remember correctly he was not a “member” of this group. Anyway i was wondering if anyone knows if he is still at it? Last he commented was 28 Apr, 2020. His mod is pretty big and contains a bit of everything. But i never get the logos to work or some of the fuel companies. I was wondering if you will redo the airlines he has? Make them up to date if anyone else haven’t already.

Also how is ACEOMM project going? I believe there was some talk about a while ago? :thinking:

1 Like

ACEOMM is dead.
Not sure about Krijag, it seems he is not active anymore for ACEO.
As new planes came out and our MDKs got improved, we started a while ago to do the airlines as separate mods.

Many are already (re-)done as standalone mods:
SAS, Braathens, Widerøe (I’m working on the Q300 right now), Finnair, Atlantic Airways, Norlandair, Novair, Norwegian

And others are planned to do (like Sunclass with the new Livery) or not published on my harddrive (Icelandair)

You can find the links in the big list or by searching in the Steam Workshop.

2 Likes

Also i just loaded in SAS in my game. But is says only two aircraft’s in the contract? (see picture) I also wanna report that that Spanair Plane is a Snowflake flight :stuck_out_tongue:

Another question about SAS airline? Can you also put the special liveries in there? Like the 70th anniversary Livery and the A319 OY-KBO Livery?

1 Like

This contract is not from the new SAS mod. (Different contract descriptions, not 5 stars and of course many missing planes)
If another mod has the exact same contract name, only one first loaded mod will appear. I guess it’s the one from Dubinek which has not been updated since big birds came in.

Special liveries are on the to-do list. :slight_smile:

Regarding the MD80, is Snowflake activated in the modding menu? I would say it’s not and that’s why an alternative wet-leases aircraft jumps in.

1 Like

Ahh, that’s why then. Thanks :slight_smile: It is activated. But i cleaned up my hole mod list. Took old stuff away. And resubscribed to a lot. Will now go into the files. And make my own version of some airlines Like Delta From USA where i only want the big birds. Will also take away Dubineks airlines, but i do want all his companies, he made a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, when you know how to make native mods it’s easy to copy them out.

1 Like

Yes it is, I found all the mods i made. But i completely forgot where to find the Workshop mods… The files with all the numbers? Pls help :stuck_out_tongue: <3

Is it still a question of just changing the Json with what aircraft’s you do not want? And if i want to take a airline away i just delete the hole map? After i copy it over into my own folder ofc so i make it a native mod. If you want i can send all the changes i did? So we can make like an Europe International package? :slight_smile: If wanted.

1 Like

…\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content[gameID]

There you can copy them out.

What I do:
I have a basic mod package with stuff I use in most of my airports and then I make additional modpacks for the single savegames or countries I play in. Those can then easy enabled/disabled when I use that savegame.

To change the fleets in the native mods, yes just remove the plane entries you do not want.
Make sure that all except the last one end with a comma.

For packages, use Steam Collections. Republishing the work made by others isn’t something modders like to see. Also it’s not possible to update those then. (same issue like the ACEOMM at the end)

For mods made by the modding group, there are already regional collections:

3 Likes

2 Likes

How come SAS is 5 stars? Is it even possible to obtain 5 starts in game? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: ? I have no idea how to get this contract atm haha. And I would really like to :smiley:

1 Like