ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

oh ok, Still the Q400 Livery is (i think) outdated. Im not totaly sure as i got to fly eurolot in 2019 but on their website the plane is shown in different livery

anyway, now that i looked at the LOT ppl mod i must say that its a very good mod.

I saw the most of LOT DH4’s flying here with either plain LOT or “Ptasie Mleczko” liveries, E75’s with plain LOT or “Grześki” liveries. Maybe some of the DH4’s weren’t repainted from eurolot to LOT, but isn’t Eurolot defunct since 2015 and that “eurolot” livery of LOT planes is actually the one outdated?

1 Like

They are in process of repainting them, special liveries, hmmm sounds like a challenge for @dawed @fungtommy05 or @Rubble

1 Like

Well i must say, as long multi livery is not working, i focuss actually on main fleet liveries!
So upvote our feature request :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like
4 Likes

South African Airways is the state-owned flag carrier of South Africa. Headquartered in Airways Park at O.R Tambo International Airport (Johannesburg), the airline operates a hub-and-spoke network, linking over 40 local and international destinations across Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America, and Oceania using a fleet of more than 40 aircraft. South Airways Group employs more than 10,000 people. The carrier has been a member of the Star Alliance since April 2006, the first African carrier to sign with one of the three airline alliances.

Fleet:
A319
A320
A330200
A330300
A340300 - 2012 Olympics
B747400 - 1996 Summer Olympics

12 Likes

Azur Air (from Russia) with B737-800, B757-200 and B777-300

Azur Air Ukraine with B737-800 and B757-200 (the 757 just joined a few days ago)

Two more airlines waiting for the B767 to join ACEO.

6 Likes

Hi Fly / Hi Fly Malta is Online now with A319, A321, A330-200 (SL & “normal” see note below), A330-300, A340-300, A380 (SL)
Most of the planes are white but on their Homepage they show a livery for all. you will find this Livery inside the Mod, except A319, SL on A380 and A330-200

10 Likes

Thanks for the Hi fly livery’s. And also the south African livery must have taken a long time, very well done on both of them.

Hats off to all the people who mod such great livery’s. Makes ACEO way better! :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

4 Likes

Scoot is now available with following fleet:

-A320
-B787 families (B787-8, B787-9)

Link: Steam Workshop::Scoot

8 Likes

Something exotic for today:
Air Century, S.A., or ACSA is a Dominican Republic Air Charter - CRJ200

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1994577270

5 Likes

That one is pretty neat!

1 Like

Can I let out a request for Breeze. It is a new startup airline founded by former Jet Blue’s CEO. Their first airplane will be the embraer, and then they will add A220’s into the fleet.

Thanks! :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

We add them, but mostly we wait until there is a life picture of the livery to get it detailed enough :slight_smile:
And they will use E195 that yet is not available neither A220

1 Like

Dear ACEO’s. Air Italy may have ended their business by today. But lucky for us, now their big birds can be scheduled to your own airports.

Here comes a new Air Italy mod for you.
Using B737-600 (instead -700), B737-800 and finally the A330-200.
Link: Steam Workshop::Air Italy (Historical)

5 Likes

IrAero is up!

2 Likes

SAA Steam Logo 256

There was some comments on the modding discord about the large file size of the mod. Thanks to @dawed i was able to realize and learn how this impacts on the game load time etc. I have now compressed the images, tested the significantly smaller images in game, and my eye cant pick up a loss in quality - so yep, I have learnt something new!

Let me know if there are challenges.

Mod updated: shrunk from 125mb to 6mb. Should make a significant difference

2 Likes

Air Asia Group has welcome new fleet:

-A321neo (modified from A321 ; Air Asia berhad only)

Link: Steam Workshop::Airasia

5 Likes

May I request this: Ansett New Zealand. It is now a defunct airline but used to be one I traveled on many times as a child :slight_smile:

2 Likes