ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

OMG LOVE you soo much :smiley: I have almost all airlines i wish for haha :D. @PigScroll @dawed

1 Like

So, just double checking, Swiss And SAS i just updated and i got it working directly. Just needed to end the current contract and then sing it again.
LOT,Air france and Finnair, i can’t get to work for some reason, for now. Did cancel the contract and then restart the game, but so far the contracts inside the game did not change for me.
Probably i’m doing something wrong.

Also Norwegian, i downloaded the new one, but i haven’t seen the new contract in game yet. I have 2 old ones atm from the former mods. And they pop up if i cancel them.

That’s interesting - Finnair isn’t done yet, just testing that now - but the others should in theory work…it’s a bit worrying that it’s just my mods which aren’t working and not dawed’s…

I’ve checked all the files on my end, and they all seem fine and work in-game for me. I’ll try re-uploading them, but I doubt that’ll change much?

Otherwise, try reloading the save again, and if that doesn’t work unsubscribe then resubscribe? Hopefully some random combination of those will work! :sweat_smile:

@Megahenriki suppose you use kijags finnair mod… Hmm the difference is, my Swiss is a new mod… What if you cancel all contracts and wait until there is now fligth, save it and then load it?

Can we get an Air New Zealand pack? Especially now we have the large birds in the mix!

I’m currently working on updating my Air New Zealand fleet. You can also see Wellington International - #49 by Rubble

1 Like

Avior Airlines from Venezuela got their A340 and 1900D update…

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1780566489

Note the Engines :wink:

And in my Favorite Historical Mod, Swissair got his A330-200
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1783201328

2 Likes

@dawed @PigScroll. So yeah i will try this thanks. And yeah i have two finnair atm i saw. Will take away the wrong one. But then i believe i have not seen Norwegian or Finnair yet. I have the Northern Europe Pack (Big Bird Update), And it’s all in there i believe.

Question, in that pack, there is Norwegian, But the there is also the Standalone Norwegian from @PigScroll. Or is it the same? Just in a pack?

I will keep trying this afternoon, see if i can get it to work. And if not i will tell what works and what dosen’t. :slight_smile:

Next update:
Level with A330-200

6 Likes

@dawed @PigScroll
UPDATE: I now saw that i had this pack. Real European Airlines by Dubinek.
I have unsubscribed to this. But i do believe you guys are missing some of the airlines tho.
I will now try and see if get the right airlines with the right airplanes. Becuse i saw the doubles of Air France, and Norwegian for example. Just so i know what i should subscribe too.
The downside is that in the Real European Airlines by Dubinek, it’s all or nothing. You can’t pic. Meaning doubles.
Now all your updates should work, since SAS and SWISS and SunClass works great :slight_smile:

you mean the trello list or the excel sheet?
there you can see all mods from our group…
but well, some of the members are inactive and we planning to do their stuff new… For request to other modders please contact them directly

Yeah trello list :slight_smile:
I checked it and wow there is a lot.
I just wanna say that you guys are doing an amazing job. <3 <3 We love you. And i want to help. And i will try to learn slowly. But tbh, i’m the visionary guy, i see the idea in my head already done and I don’t have the patience to create it i think. haha.

1 Like

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AnJ6e9c-a76fqfR7Xq2tiXP7ihT4kw?e=PAgorL

Check this, here are all real airlines listed, and if it is from the group, there ist thw modders name and the steam link

1 Like

Blue Air Special Livery is up

4 Likes

Vietnam Airlines got the Big Plane update and just missing the A350

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1788982435

8 Likes

Air Asia (Group) basic livery is available on steam workshop. A321 will be updated once operated…

Link : Steam Workshop::Airasia

Each aircraft livery are slightly different, see if you can found it!

3 Likes

I am new to this topic, so my requests might have been answered already.

I am looking for three separate airlines, each only operating a specific aircraft size (so either the small aircraft, the medium ones or the big guns).

I don’t care if it is a real airline or a phantasy one, as long as it only operated one size of aircraft.

(Tried the steam group but most, if not all, customs lack aircraft type info.)

Just one or 2 post above i put the link in from my Excellist (it is also on an other thread “List of Real Airlines”) , there you can sort al of your needs of Real Airlines! And if it is from our group, you have direct steam links too :grin:

Example for your wish: SVG Air (s), Helvetic (m), Asia X (L)

HUGE Update on Saudia… The Mod comes now with A330-300, B787-9 and B787-10
and futhermore with a Second Contract for Special Liveries on A320 (Skyteam Livery), A330-300 (Saudia National Day Livery) and B787-9 (Ryadh Season Livery)…

(there is still a small glitch on B787-9, i’m working on this to fix it)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1796404116

8 Likes

I know Ghana Airways in no longer I business but I would love to use it in ACEO. Please just google or use your intelligence to bring this to life for me. You efforts are grately appreciated. Thanks