5 sticking aircrafts, how to get rid of them?

Hello,
I don´t know if there are still people who read/answer here, but just in case, here is my question.

I have a large airport on an unofficial map (1350 x 1500) with
GA 52 stands
Small 48 stands
Medium 40 stands
Vintage medium 10 remote stands
Large 30 stands.

All works well, but for one thing:
When building the part for large aircrafts, I made a mistake, but 5 aircrafts where already on their stands.
These 5 ones are now stuck, saying “ULD loading in process”, but nothing happens.
All other other large aircrafts stands work now fine, I corrected my mistake.

Just, no way to get rid of these 5 sticking ones by usual means, neither way to re-initiate their processing.

Does anyone knows how to get rid of these 5 ones, even if it means to “fiddle” with one JSON file ???

Thanks

This is a bit of a hack but you can locate them in your aircraft .json save file by writing down the flight numbers of the aircraft you want removed and then remove them from that mentioned file. You should probably also validate your save file after so that the formatting is correct, which you can do for example here: https://jsonformatter.curiousconcept.com/

Ah, Olof is still there :0))) Thanks, I’ll try that… if I can find an offline suitable JSON editor, the one you indicated ends up saying that I don’t have enough memory.

Anyway, thank you for answering.

1 Like

Ah, well, did not work. No problem, I’ll re-do it from the previous main step :0)))

1 Like

Well, intended all what I could think of, but these 5 keep useless. Adjacent ones work well, discharging ULD, filling fuel, meals, cleaning, all work… Just refuse to load the ULD before departure.

Just looks like they “forgot” to call the loading cart :0)))

Hence, I’ll just suppress thes 5 ones, and that’s it.

Sometimes, this game can be frustrationg LOL.

Anyway, a great game.

1 Like

Can you drop the savegame to the Workshop and post a link? I had a dead plane once too, may I can remove yours.

1 Like

Thanks Andy, but really… no. It is just a flaw, well, can happen, especially while I’m using an unofficial map.

I just let the comments here, in case Olof and his friends at APOG one day develop a similar game, for their feedback :0)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.