4 Star or More Food & Shop Contracts

Hello ACEO Community

I was just wondering how you revive 4 and 5 star food and shop contracts. I have a few ideas but I’m not sure they are correct. Please leave a reply on how to receive those tier contracts.

Thanks!
Dough

Hi Dough

Outside of the modding community they have no official in-game four and five star contracts yet. Olof has mentioned about these previously and what’s in store (pun intended) for them. A quick search should find them for you. :slight_smile:

Hi Rubble,

Thanks for your information. I have another question though.

If, for say, a ramp agent is inside the staff room which tou have to go through a vehicle checkpoint to get to, does the vehicle checkpoint automatically make it that anything that passes is is now in a secure zone? I do not know if I need to make my service roads etc. Secure. @Rubble

1 Like

As long as staff pass through security and enter remote service vehicles in a secure area the roads don’t need to be set as secure themselves. No worries about the questions.

Thanks!

1 Like

Not entirely true. There is one 4 star food contract that pops up occasionally that’s not a mod, but as far as I know it’s the only one

1 Like

Oh sweet, I’ve yet to see that one then :slight_smile:

You need a very large food place (250-300 m^2) and very high airport and passenger ratings

1 Like

It is dependable on the airliner satisfaction; generally I figured you get 4 star above 75% and above 90% its 5 stars.

“Petit Bison” is the only 4 star food franchise that I’ve encountered in the vanilla game, and “Cafè Aristocratic”, “Bistro Boheme” and “Ziti’s Italian Kitchen” are all 5 star food franchises.
I checked the default company files for more and encountered something odd. “Ziti’s Italian Kitchen” is ranked as a business class 2, and should therefore be a 3 star franchise. In addition I found two franchises with business class 5, what should be 6 stars in game (“ChezClara” and “WineAndCheese”). :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Very good research done there! Thanks.

Let me leave these here.

1 Like

Oh I’d forgot you’d made those :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! I didn’t know this post would get more than like 5 replies, Thanks guys for all the help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.